It has become very common for international students to receive financial Abroad. There are several financial aid options available for students, some are partially funded meaning that you only get a cash value that covers half or some percentage of your tuition. The University of Alberta is one of many schools in Canada that is helping students fund their education. Qualified students who successfully secure admission to study at the University of Alberta will be eligible for the student bursary program provided by the school. Depending on your program of studies, you could be eligible for a fully-funded partially funded assistantship. Applicants are required to meet both the admission requirements of the school as well as the visa requirements in order to obtain a student visa to Canada.
The University of Alberta is a very popular institution in Canada known for its generosity to students. Most of the scholarship and financial aid is provided by the Alumni organization and other beneficiaries. The university is a public research institution located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The institute was founded by Alexander Cameron Rutherford in 1908.
Applicants must first secure admission at the University of Alberta before being considered for the bursary award. Since the University works so hard to ensure that students get the best education at a much-reduced cost, it is expected that each year, thousands of students will receive financial aid sponsored by the university to study in Canada.
Brief Details of the International Undergraduate Student Bursary at the University of Alberta in Canada
Application Deadline: September 15 and June 1.
Course Level: Bursaries are for students who are pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. Program at the University of Alberta.
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded for studies relating to any subjects offered by the university.
Nationalities: Canadian citizens and international students are eligible to apply.
Awarded At: The award is only taken in Canada
Host Institution and Country:
The University of Alberta;
Scholarship Sponsored by:
The University of Alberta and Alumni organization
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Masters, Bachelors, or Ph.D. Programs studies at Universities
Number of Scholarships Available:
International Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Alberta Value:
- Applicants who are successful will be awarded several financial awards to cover transportation fare and also awarded funds that should cover the tuition fees, accommodation, and other living expenses.
To be eligible for the Bursary award at the University of Alberta
- You must ensure you first secure admission to study at the University of Alberta
- Applicants are required to have all the required documents, and also attach them to the application form during submission
- You’d have to show you have completed high school.
- If you are applying for a Master’s program, then you should have evidence to show you have completed an undergraduate degree.
- If you are applying for Ph.D. or Doctoral programs at the university, then you should have completed your master’s program.
- Applicant must show they are physically, medically, and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Canada
- You are also required to demonstrate financial constraints that have deprived you of continuing your studies in Canada.
- Student should also show excellent academic performance and achievements
Target Group: The scholarship targets applicants from different countries in the world
Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply for International Undergraduate Student Bursary at the University of Alberta in Canada:
- Applicants are advised to submit an application for the Bursary Program before the close of the application by the deadline day indicated on the scholarship page.
- The Bursary Program comes up every year so you have an opportunity to apply for it here in the next year if you missed this one.
- Find and complete the application form online
- Submit the form via email along with the Budget, Declaration, and Document Checklist form.
- The documents will be submitted to Jenny Kleininger: firstname.lastname@example.org with the attached documents.
- You are also required to attend a mandatory interview session either through Skype or in person.
- Applicants must ensure that they meet the English language requirements which you’d have to present a test result as proof.
- Applying students are advised to visit the website official page https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIttHhVCnrwRWqLzL7XhT8syd2lzcvEexOttE0OdaYrdrmHQ/viewform to submit a formal application for this scholarship
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):